Tapestry Senior Housing Management, LLC and Tapestry Senior Housing Development, LLC are comprised of principals of The LaSalle Group and various affiliated companies. The principals originally formed Realty Management Services, Inc. in 1975. Over the years, developments, ownership, ownership representation, facility management, financial modeling, new construction and renovations have included:
- Assisted living, independent living, skilled nursing and memory care facilities
- Supportive housing including utilization of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Supportive and affordable elderly housing utilizing numerous financial incentives
- Market rate and affordable rental developments
- Children and Adult Daycare facilities as part of larger developments
- Mixed-Use land Developments encompassing senior housing, multifamily and commercial
- Extensive construction management and ownership representation for colleges, religious organizations and municipalities
- Development coordination of senior housing for non-profits using the tax-exempt bonds
- Renovations of hotels, religious buildings, college housing and numerous education facilities.
Currently, with our extensive background in renovation and new construction, the primary concentration is the adaptive reuse of existing buildings in conjunction with new construction to create cost effective assisted living and memory care facilities. The primary market is the private pay resident seeking a continuum of care at each facility. Services are typically provided for assisted living, memory care, physical rehabilitation services and adult daycare. Residents have priority in accessing other services within each facility.
All renovation and construction are completed by experienced third party builders.
Tapestry uses a proprietary detailed pro forma for senior housing facilities that analyzes income and expenses on a monthly basis commencing with construction through five years of operations.